The implementation pathways
Choosing an implementation pathway enables you to achieve an ROI from The Gap faster.
There are many opportunities to add value to your clients and your firm within The Gap. However, focusing your efforts on a particular implementation pathway will enable you and your team to get clear and united on what you want to achieve first and how you'll achieve it with support from The Gap.
Gap Member Success contact will help you determine the right pathway for your firm and direct you to relevant content, processes and education.
The six implementation pathways are:
- Onboarding Efficiency: provide a slicker client experience and start higher value relationships.
- Holding Better Meetings: get better engagement and sales outcomes.
- Education Marketing: deliver educational events and content marketing that drives engagement and sales outcomes.
- Delivering Advisory Services: monetise the Business Advisory Trifecta - annual Business Planning, annual forecasting and ongoing reporting and accountability... (and more).
- Capability Building: Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and leadership and mindset education.
- Best Practice Process: set your team up for success and minimise scope stretch.
The portal contains an abundance of content, systems, guides, mindset resources, training videos and much, much more. Pick your pathway and prioritise using the resources most relevant to your firm.
The power of an idea is in its implementation. - Michael Sheargold
Change management for advisory success
Implementing structured advisory requires considered change management for the partners and the team. This article provides an overview of how to support your whole team to maximise outcomes for your firm. The change management and implementation ...
Holding better meetings
Holding better meetings is a clear pathway to achieve a great ROI from The Gap. Note Meetings essentially equal client engagement and sales outcomes. Learning how to hold better meetings is particularly powerful for firms who want to: Better engage ...
What is The Gap? The Gap is a web-based portal for accounting and bookkeeping firms, enabling them to market, sell and deliver a broad spectrum of Business Development and Advisory services to the small business community. Our offering spans four key ...
Improving Onboarding Efficiency is a clear pathway to achieve a great ROI from The Gap. It is an important strategy for ALL firms, and particularly those who are: Experiencing high client growth (or looking to) Keen to generate referrals for new ...
Tracking sent emails
Important info The Outbox tab contains the status of all emails sent via the portal. To start, navigate to the Main menu > > Outbox tab. Emails can be sorted by Subject, Recipient, Sent (date/time) and Sent status; emails are sorted by Sent date by ...